Senior Customer Success Manager
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at App Annie, you will be responsible for a defined set of customers & will be accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, & growth of the App Annie platform & data set. You will engage deeply our customers to understand their workflow, pain points & how they can drive business value while leveraging App Annie.
We are an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results & client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile & big-data industries & give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the worldfrom international multinationals to start-ups that are working on the next big thing.
Our team members exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure & thrive on driving results with our customers.
What you will do:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers & executive buyers in each account
- Understand your clients strategic goals & develop plans to partner on these goals
- Ensure customers are leveraging the App Annie platform to deliver business value
- Prepare & execute on customer success plans
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Cultivate broader usage of App Annie within each account
- Introduce new features & best practices to customers
- Manage client on-boarding process: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, & visualization tools & be able to explain these to internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure the day-to-day App Annie users are champions with others in the account
- Developing & disseminating best practices for App Annies various verticals
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn & renewals
- This is a sales & client relationship role, not technical support
What you should have:
- A Bachelors degree is required preferably in a technical field
- At least 5 + in a client success role and/or account management role
- Thorough understanding of mobile apps & app stores
- Experience in data-driven analysis in a consultative capacity
- Experience supporting international customers (large & start-up) over email, phone & Skype
- Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data & product requirements
- Attention to detail & ability to produce highly accurate analysis
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation & communication skills
- Polish & credibility with C-level executives
- Fluent in English & Located in the New York City Area
- Experience managing customers in a SaaS environment
- Experience with administrative tracking & reports in Salesforce
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone & Mac laptop.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental & vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy & healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up & moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so youll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data & insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses & the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, & Greycroft Partners.
Yes, I want this job!