Teads is seeking a Senior Creative Account Strategist to roll out our customized advertising creative to major national clients, as well as advise these clients on best practices to achieve their business objectives. Your primary focus will be supporting our media sales team & building relationships with our advertisers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Advising on best practices & creative execution in order to meet our clients business objectives across their Teads activity
- Working alongside our media sales team to prospect & close business across all agency & advertiser accounts
- Developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients & their creative agencies
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure a united vision when corresponding with clients
- Representing Teads in the online marketplace & becoming an active Brand Advocate
- Working closely with Client Services, Ad Operations, & Sales Planning, & our Strategic Accounts Team to ensure client campaign objectives are communicated internally & that our media plan & creative execution reflect those objectives
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals & increase incremental revenue
Skills & Expertise
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Experience presenting in front of large audiences
- Prior digital advertising experience is required, ideally within creative/digital agency & a focus on mobile & video
- Understanding of the digital marketplace
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Organization skills & keen attention to detail
- Driven, passionate, & an ultimate team player
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021