Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy entire products & applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
About this role:
Unqork is the no-code platform that is radically transforming the end to end digitization across financial services & insurance. We have 20 large clients onboard & expanding quickly through all institutional & retail segments. Our platform delivers an exceptional & customized front-end client experience that dramatically cuts processing time & operational risk without disrupting clients' infrastructure. Key platform capabilities:
- No-code ability to develop user experience, workflows, rules & integration layer through configuration
- Paper processing & data extraction digitization through heavy use of machine learning
- Easy plug & play integration with internal systems & external data providers
- Advanced analytics to provide insights on productivity & operational risk
We have a team of accomplished executives who have deep experience in large enterprise & we are quickly growing the team by hiring top industry talent.
What youll do:
As a Client Director, you will be accountable for three major areas:
- Cover Unqorks prestigious insurance clients & grow the firms business with these clients by increasing their adoption of the platform. You will be directly interacting with senior client executives to understand their strategic business goals & help them design solutions to meet these goals by leveraging the Unqork platform.
- Oversee the flawless delivery of Unqorks commitments to clients by overseeing the various internal teams across implementation, product, architecture, engineering, UX, & information security.
- Pioneer new business solutions & work with our teams to build them into Unqorks offerings.
What were looking for:
- 10+ years of experience leading large-scale digital transformation projects in management consulting or enterprise software at Partner, MD or Director levels
- Experience building relationships with senior executives & leveraging your domain expertise to translate complex client needs into implementable solutions
- Expertise in at least one of the following industries: Property & Casualty Insurance, Life Insurance, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Wealth Management
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality technical implementations or digital transformations with tight deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience with rating, underwriting, new business acquisition, or policy administration as it pertains to insurance