Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Proposals Security Specialist who loves working with Sales in building value propositions. If you have a Bachelors degree in a technical or analytical discipline (IS, IT, CS, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Math, Physics, etc.) and/or have experience in technical expertise of systems, software, & information security, this role at Qualtrics could be the one youve always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success:
Youll know youre doing a great job when you become a knowledgeable & reliable go-to for sales for all questions related to the informationsecurity capabilities & configurations of Qualtrics products & solutions. You will be able to manage the completion of multiple questionnaires & inquiries at a time, contribute to & lead projects with our information security & security assurance teams, develop excellent organizational skills & manage your time effectively so you can go on a beautiful hike up Provo Canyon for your lunch break!
A Day in the Life:
- Lead and/or drive the process for completing security questionnaires & inquiries from prospective Qualtrics clients in conjunction with Request for Proposals (RFPs) & other informal procurement processes
- Develop & maintain Qualtrics library of information-security content
- Support Qualtrics sales teams in providing crucial details on the technical information security capabilities of the Qualtrics platform
- Regularly meeting with information security & other teams to maintain & improve processes for completing client requests
- Supporting or leading additional projects with information security, security assurance, & other teams across the company to improve the efficiency & effectiveness of Qualtrics operations
- Developing key skills & competencies to understand the discipline of information security & sales operations to build a career path to deeper expertise & opportunities