About the Role
As the Customer Experience Team Lead, youll be on the ground floor as we launch a new brand that aims to tackle a massive opportunity within the personal care market. Youll lead interactions with our customers, ensuring that they have an effortless interaction & outstanding experience. Youll also support the strategic scoping of all aspects of our CX operation as we grow & scale our team with the rest of the business. Just as importantly, over time youll develop & manage a team of high-performing, talented Associates, based within our headquarters.
What Youll Accomplish
- Represent the voice & advocate for the needs of the our new brands DTC & Retail customer within our global HQ in NYC; be a part of fostering community for our brand & our connection with our consumers
- Oversee the full CX operation, ensuring that the operation meets daily, weekly & monthly SLAs & key operational/quality metrics for all channels, reporting to the Head of Strategic Operations
- Obsess over customer feedback & relentlessly strive for CX improvements
- Drive people, process, & technology improvement initiatives to optimize the customer experience from end-to-end, both for customers & our team
- Act as a liaison among functions outside of CX (DTC, Distribution, Retail, Creative, R&D, etc.) to facilitate activities that create a better experience for our consumers
- Identify opportunities to innovate for continuous improvement & increased efficiency, specifically thinking about automation & improved back office needs for your team
- Develop & help build an outstanding team over time that creates a world-class support experience for a brand-new brand
- Lead that team actively, providing guidance to direct reports during weekly 1:1 conversation, & in-the-moment coaching when it makes sense
- Guide all quality & training processes for your team, with limited support from broader Harrys stakeholders
- Develop & maintain relationship with 3rd-party vendors to help provide consistent service level with customers
Who You Are
- You are passionate about being part of building a connection with consumers & enjoy creating amazing experiences for customers
- Youre a highly organized doer with an exceptional ability to multitask & manage complex projects - someone who will take initiative to make things happen
- You have a hands-on willingness to get operations established & roll up your sleeves to address customer needs, but also are developing a strategic vision to think ahead & build ahead
- You have experience working with Zendesk to support a CX operation
- Youve worked within start-up / high growth businesses in the past & are genuinely passionate about the personal care / CPG space; you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Youre interested in (and ideally experienced in) how teams scale in line with business growth, remaining ahead of the operational demand all the while maintaining a commitment to team development -- & youre energized & pumped by the idea of helping people grow & develop
- Youre an innovative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo & always looking for ways to refine & do things better - for your customers, your team, & yourself
- Youre a great team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization, as well as outside vendors
- You demonstrate a serious commitment to your own self development by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Youre warm & approachable, & have a knack for making people feel instantly comfortable, yet also know how to hold people accountable
- Youre all around awesome with a great sense of humor
Who You'll Work With
- Reporting to Head of Strategic Operations for this new brand
- As the first member of our CX team, youll lead this function as it grows over time
- Working closely with all members of the new brand team (Brand, DTC, Retail, Creative, Insights, Analytics, etc.), as well as cross-functional partners (Distribution, R&D, etc.) & peers from other brands within the broader Harrys org
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo. Now, were in the process of building & launching our 3rd brand.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.