Peloton is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Specialist to bolster the marketing of the Peloton Tread category (Tread/Tread+) through strategy, creation, production & optimization of Pelotons advertising & marketing initiatives. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with cross-functional marketing teams (inc. performance marketing, media, product & creative agency partners) to deliver best-in-class marketing initiatives across a broad channel mix including, but not limited to, paid social, online video, display, TVC, email, web, mobile & earned media opportunities. The ideal candidate will obsess over performance & help drive creative optimizations to deliver business results.
- Collaborate with integrated marketing leads to comprehend the business goals, strategy, & consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans across marketing channels.
- Deliver insight-led marketing briefs, that translate business & marketing goals into actionable communication strategies that can be brought to life by creative teams.
- Partner with the performance marketing & media teams to help develop effective strategies & optimize real-time in-market content & ads.
- Support the creative development of campaigns & always-on performance marketing & manage campaign delivery & rollout.
- Coordinate day-to-day relationships with creative agency & performance partners & help manage the production of compelling & effective channel-first content.
- Manage end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication & diligent management of timeline & budget.
- 4+ years of experience in advertising or marketing with a focus on content strategy, go-to-market launches, creative development, production & optimization to drive performance goals.
- Knowledge of the digital landscape, paid social platforms & formats with proven success driving performance marketing KPIs.
- Experience working with - or at - a creative agency to deliver compelling best-in-class marketing & advertising campaigns.
- Experience with full pre & post production process, working with producers & agencies to manage timelines, budgets, reviews & delivery.
- Top organizational skills, driving delivery of large-scale campaigns, asset management & coordination.
- Ability to be a fantastic team player, working collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.