The rapidly growing Product Team at Dashlane is expanding into three offices on two continents. We're reaching a tipping point in which design operations must be decoupled from design practice, andefficient processes becomeessential toscaling the Product Design Team.
Reporting to the Director of Product Design, you willimprove processes, align priorities, optimize the efficiency of the Product Design Team,and shape it into a high-performing powerhouse within the Product organization. You will be tasked with centralizing tools & introducing processes that will enhanceteam velocity & enable usto scale globally.
You will evangelize the value of Product Design at Dashlaneand will work closely with User Research, Product Management, Marketing, & Engineering to establisha highly integrated & effective Product Design organization.
You will be based in Paris, France.
Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions.
Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
At Dashlane you will:
- Scale the Product Design Team & help us go global through improved processes, tools, & standards
- Optimise the day-to-day workflow of the Product Design Team & partner with Product Management & User Research to improve the way Designis incorporated into our agile mission teams
- Work across the Marketing, Engineering, & Product departments to close communication gaps & ensure cross-department collaboration
- Ensure design decisions in our hypothesis-driven experimentation are user-driven & data-informed through an improved flow of information between the Product Design, Customer Support, User Research, & Data teams
- 3+ years of experience as a Design Producer, Design Program Manager, Design Operations Manager, or similar role
- Professional fluency in English
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Bachelor's degree in project management, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a multi-disciplinary team that includes designers, researchers, writers, & engineers
- Experience in a highly agile environment
- Design sensibility & an instinct for making things simple
- Excellent communication, presentation, & storytelling skills
- Experience inbuilding processes in multi-office environments
- Experience supporting teams infull life cycle design projects, from design strategy through execution
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g. via conducting usability studies, user interviews, or product-driven data analysis)
- Awareness of app ecosystems & platform guidelines
Bonus points if:
- You are able to work with standard design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Principle
- You can provide us with a portfolio demonstrating experience in creating human-centered design solutions & driving design processes
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.