Pendo is in the midst of explosive growth & international scale! We are currently seeking a People Business Partner (HRBP) to partner with our US/EMEA/APAC based Sales organization. Reporting to the Director, People Partner, this role will play a critical role in helping to develop & land strategies that enable us to effectively attract, develop, & retain a happy, diverse, & productive Sales team.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to help develop, support, & lead people programs & strategies that enhance our culture -- including performance management, compensation, talent development & feedback, employee engagement & retention, & internal communications.
- Support organizational resilience by developing the capacity & readiness for change & growth.
- Support workforce planning, recruiting & initiatives to ensure that the short, medium & long-term needs of the business are met with an eye on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Act as strategic partner & trusted advisor to aligned managers & play a critical role in enhancing their leadership effectiveness.
- Provide 1:1 coaching & support to employees & managers across the Sales organization
- Act as a role model & guide for employees. Champion, promote & demonstrate what our culture & values mean in practice.
- Analyze people data & trends to inform decisions on strategy & programs
- Minimum 3+ years experience in HR core function (HRBP, Employee Relations, Or Learning & Development)
- HR experience in one or more of the following: organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity/inclusion, business consulting, compensation & rewards, recognition programs, culture keeper, employee engagement, coaching/development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, employee relations
- Experience working with and/or supporting Sales organizations
- Experience partnering & supporting international teams
- Demonstrated experiencing using data (qualitative & quantitative) to inform decisions
- Previous experience providing updates & presenting to the business in group forums
- Experience leading change or optimization of process or programs
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience working in high growth startups preferred
- Empathy & partnership driving inclusion work
- Strong judgment & integrity, including critical thinking skills & a sense of urgency
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, & providing access & reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly & confidentially, as practical & permitted by law.