Company Description|Job Description
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. Visa empowers the lives of countless millions of people around the world by providing choices & innovation.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Brand Experience team optimizes Visa's Global Sponsorship properties to deepen partnerships, drive Visa business & to be recognized as an industry leader for the future of payments. We do this by developing unique, meaningful & relevant business to business & business to consumer experiences, naturally integrating Visa payment technology & experiences.
The Brand Experience Marketing Analyst position will be responsible for supporting a diverse range of tasks directly related to company events & experiential projects surrounding sponsorships with a primary focus on the Olympic Games, FIFA & NFL. This position will support the planning & execution of consumer & client programs & include the following responsibilities:
Develop & manage creative event proposals, develop consumer & client programs to activate our core sponsorships, track assets, develop & track budgets, content, coordinate logistics including but not limited to venue site selection, premiums sourcing, attendee management, print development, food & beverage selection, & audio visual production.
The position is based in Foster City, California with the need to be in our San Francisco offices as needed to support the team,and will report to the Sr. Director and/or Director of Global Sponsorships.
- Two years of work experience plus Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD)
- Three or more years of work experience or more than two years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD) - working in marketing capacity in a fast moving global environment.
- You are extremely well organized, professional, detailed-oriented, energetic, outgoing & always works with integrity
- You are customer service focused, & excellent interpersonal skills
- You are able to work independently as well as within a team, think quickly, & problem-solve calmly
- You work efficiently to keep up with fast paced environment, while still producing thoughtful work
- You are proactive in finding solutions to problems
- Ability to think creatively & outside of the box
- You are familiar with cutting edge technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, & deliver under tight deadlines/timeframes; prioritize workload
- Willing to do all facets of events (packing boxes, attendee management, gifting, etc.)
- Willingness to travel domestically & internationally
- MS office, proficiency in excel, word & PowerPoint
- Salesforce & Illustrator / Photoshop design skills preferred
- Proficiency/fluency in numerous languages a plus
The position requires a well-rounded set of skills, a high level of energy, flexibility & the perpetual enthusiasm to learn new things & take on new responsibilities. You thrive in a fast paced environment where you think big & outside the box but can also execute details flawlessly. You are creative & energized by pushing the boundaries, you can multi-task, prioritize, & you are a collaborative team player across cross-functional teams & agencies.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel domestically & internationally 0-20%
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.