Poppin is looking for an ambitious & determined Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team in our New York Office/Showroom. As a Project Coordinator you will be interacting daily with our clients & internal sales team to provide an exceptional customer experience. You will also be corresponding with our internal operations team, installers & 3rd party vendors to ensure a smooth delivery process. As a Project Coordinator you must be able to multitask various projects & thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Coordinate with clients & installers to receive large furniture deliveries
- Accurately track & trace product shipping from multiple warehouses to ensure on-time delivery
- Oversee order management in CRM i.e. adjusting SKUs, warehouse locations, & ship methods
- Provide onsite support at installations
- Assist client inquiries via troubleshooting over the phone or in-person
- Work with clients to report damaged or missing items
- Process & track customer returns
- Arrange installation quotes for the US & international freight shipping quotes to Canada
- Assist with large scale projects & special assignments
- Oversee Poppin Showroom refreshes
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in an order management role preferred
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & G-Suite
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills & oral/ written communication abilities
- Ability to travel regionally on an as needed basis
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.