We are looking for an ambitious intern to join the Finance team in our London office!
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain cash controls, i.e. expenses management receipts & database management
- Assist in Bank reconciliations
- Maintain financial files & records, & ensure transactions are properly recorded & entered into the computerised accounting system
- Credit control, cash collection
- Placing orders on office stationeries & consumables
- Assisting in general office maintenance & administration
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time
- Marketing department assistance when required
- Must be numerate & not easily bored with figures
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work unsupervised & develop on the job
- IT skills: Excel spreadsheet & word-processing programs at a highly proficient level
- The candidate must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of a Finance Intern
- Good academics
- Excel skills are a must
- Exposure to Sage (not essential but preferable)
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, creative thinking
- Flexible, self-motivated & hard-working individual who will work well in a dynamic & creative team in a fast-moving environment
==== About Teads =====
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) & AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads & raised quality standards to delight users, publishers & advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.