Blink Health is a well-funded, healthcare technology company on a mission to change the way Americans access the vital medications they need. We are at the cusp of scaling a product-market fit for a highly complex vertical that will change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need. Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone - whether they have insurance or not - the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation - join us!
As the senior business intelligence engineer for data, you will be a thought leader within the data engineering team that is designing & building models to represent our analytics & data science needs, in addition to developing & maintaining data products & infrastructure. You will proactively assess production DW support trends to determine & implement short- & long-term solutions, & be able to design for data integrity, reliability, & performance. You will set a high bar for clean & correct code, setting code standards, & performing peer code & architecture review.
- You have 4+ years hands-on experience & demonstrated strength with:
- Writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets
- Creating dimensional data models to represent business analytics development
- Integration & design for Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, QuickSight)
- Designing & maintaining columnar databases (e.g., Redshift, Snowflake)
- You are comfortable managing & executing entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish, including project ownership, data gathering & manipulation, synthesis & modeling, problem solving, & effectively communicating insights & recommendations to key stakeholders.
- You have worked & collaborated effectively with data engineers, analysts & data scientists to deliver scalable data infrastructure.
- You have experience working alongside business users to gather requirements & manage scope including timelines, resources & feasibility of tasks.
- You are confident in your ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
- You are passionate about promoting data literacy across organization through training, documentation & advocation of best practices.
- Degree in quantitative field preferred.
- Healthcare-relevant company experience as part of the required experience above, with demonstrated industry knowledge of handling sensitive information.
- Familiarity with ETL, AWS big data & data warehousing technologies.
- Excited about joining a close-knit team, passionate about data!