Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Who You Are:
Blink is seeking an experienced & energetic Business Intelligence Engineer to join our Strategic Data Organization. This is a small & growing team of versatile analysts positioned at the center of everything at Blink Health.
The Strategic Data team is responsible for tackling some of the company's most difficult problems & distilling its large volumes of data into relevant, actionable knowledge. Candidates must have a strong foundation of technical & quantitative skills & be focused on how insights can impact business results. While analytic rigor is a must, this is an applied research function where impact matters more than techniques utilized. Areas of focus range from business intelligence, predictive modeling, product testing, pricing strategy, financial modeling, self-service reporting automation, data architecture development, & marketing decision support.
Opportunities for cross-functional projects are plentiful for Analytics team members. The team regularly collaborates with the Product, Marketing, Data Engineering, & Strategy teams.
What Youll Do:
- Build single source of truth for every line of business
- Create views & models in looker using LookML & Tableau
- Build data pipelines using databricks, dbt & aws tools
- Build data pipelines using airflow & dbt
- Conduct exploratory analysis to inform product strategy & evaluate recently released or existing products or features
- Produce work that aids the decision-making process of the executive team
What Youll Need:
- A bias for action in applying analytics to solve problems & a focus on identifying efficient solutions to complex issues.
- A strong command of SQL & relational databases
- Comfort with large, disparate datasets
- Experience in Looker, Tableau or other similar BI tools
- Clear communication skills to a wide & diverse audience, including Digital Marketers, Product Managers, a Financial Strategist, & a Data Engineer
- An ability to prioritize disparate requests & communicate timelines & statuses to a broad audience
- A growth mindset & deep intellectual curiosity
- At least 7 years of professional experience with reporting responsibilities
- An educated grasp of eCommerce & digital marketing
- Financial reporting and/or pricing strategy experience
Tools & Technologies:
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.