Databases are the beating heart of every business in the world.
Cockroach Labs is the team behind CockroachDB, an open source, distributed SQL database. We aim to build infrastructure that keeps pace with the world, so developers can focus on what matters most: building the best products. Join us on our mission to Make Data Easy. Are you ready to aim high & build to last?
About the Role
Cockroach Labs is looking for a Sales Coordinator to help build the top of the sales funnel that will help fuel our Sales organization that will report into our Director, Sales Development.You willgrow our business by reaching the right people at the right companies at the right time & then setting up these valuable opportunities for our sales team to close. You excel in high-energy environments & relish dealing with all the challenges that growth creates. You understand outbound sales prospecting across segments & a focus on improving the process of prospecting & lead generation.
- Qualify & develop inbound & outbound sales leads, delivering high-quality, qualified leads to our sales team.
- Collaborate withSales & Marketing to build regular sales campaigns & systematically improve the lead qualification processes.
- Strategize with Account Executives to develop proposals & supporting material.
- Consistentlyproduce a high level of outbound prospecting activity.
- Run email campaigns to produce new sales prospects.
- Analyze industry trends & segments to create new sources of qualified leads.
- Utilize CRM system to track activity & manage sales opportunities.
- Meet quarterly & annual qualified opportunity goals.
- Maintain anup to datetechnical understanding of products, solutions, andbusiness valuepropositions.
In your first 30 days,you willlearn about CockroachDB & become proficient in the product.We believethat it is necessary for you to build this foundation so you cansuccessfullygrasp Cockroach Labs' sales strategy. Upon completion of your first month,you will have the ability tomanage & developinbound leadseffectively.
After 60 days, you'll manage inbound leads & create campaigns for continued engagement.
- Experience collaboratingand developing positive business relationships.
- Worked withdeadlines,effectively managing time & prioritizingtasks.
- Gathered & used data to inform & persuade others.
- Developed compelling strategies that meet targets.
- Experience with CRM-related tools (i.e.,Salesforce.com) & lead qualification-related applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership,organizational, andcommunication skills.
- BA/BS degree in related field.
- 1+ years previous Lead Generation or Inside Sales Experience.
Jeff Miller - Chief Revenue Officer
Jeff joined Cockroach Labs because every CIO/CTO in the world is trying to make the cloud journey & most of those a hybrid cloud journey & eliminate legacy systems while also meeting new data privacy requirements. CRDB provides the only global distributed transactional database that is cloud neutral & will allow customers to handle complex data privacy issues. When he is not helping customers, he loves to spend time with his family, play golf, tennis, & squash, & watch anything Clemson on TV.
- 100%health insurancecoverage (for you & your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave(with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off&flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building adiverse & inclusiveworkforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us email@example.com.