At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Are you ready to join a dynamic Marketing team, playing an essential role in helping us produce meaningful, ambitious, engaging content? Want to spend your time at a company consistently voted one of New York Citys Best Places to Work? Are you dedicated to the idea that creating valuable, customer-first content, driven by data & insights, is the future of marketing? If so, Conductor is looking for an in-house Video Strategistto produce engaging, effective customer-facing video content, as well as coordinate production of multimedia materials for the marketing department as a whole & company at large.
- Produce internal & external video to educate and/or promote brand, services & products that are easily shared online
- Manage technical & practical aspects of new, creative marketing projects simultaneously
- Collaborate on editorial calendar & content decisions
- Communicate with marketing & content team leadership as well as stakeholders on expectations, progress, & results of video projects
- Prepare media files for final approval & distribution
- Produce a shareable library of video brand assets using tools like After Effects & Final Cut Pro X
- Edit & utilize existing video footage as well as direct the creation of new footage as the need arises
- Manage production of multimedia-related projects with outside vendors
- Improve, maintain, & report on YouTube channel & other distribution channels for external video
- Use time, budget, & resources efficiently to produce effective video that can be used for multiple brand purposes (social posts to sales empowerment to YouTube series, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in film, graphic design or mass communication desired
- Proficiency with the video production & editing process
- Experience withFinal Cut & After Effects
- Experience using professional video / photo equipment
- Experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience on a marketing team (B2B and/or SaaS experience a plus)
Please provide links to your portfoliodemonstrating your video marketing skills. Applications without examples will not be considered.