***Only accepting applications of candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship***
About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms.
Founded in 2005 & now part of the Booking Holdings group, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department from market managementto operations Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone out there.
About the Role:
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance & presentation of internal & external reporting. You will work within the New York-based Partner Services team (Hotels team) to ensure all key stakeholders have complete visibility into the operational & commercial performance of the business. You will assist in creating reports to support the business as needed, understanding the key objectives & business metrics. You will use data to identify & translate business needs & opportunities into actionable initiatives & data-driven results.
- Gather, analyze & integrate multiple data sets & determine how to effectively display & share information for end user reporting (internal & external), KPIs & analytics capability
- Create reports to monitor accuracy of the operational, technical & commercial performance of our teams, in order to ensure we have best in class reporting capabilities
- Support Partner Services team projects through ad-hoc data requests
- Understand the baseline requirements for Hotel performance & present reports & data in a manner that enables our Partner Services teams to drive change & achieve business results
- Be a confident & articulate communicator, willing & capable of engaging / challenging stakeholders at various levels of the organization & from different departments
Qualifications / Experience:
- BA / BS in Information Systems / Economics / Statistics or other related field
- 5+ yearsexperience in data analytics or similar role, presenting executive level reports
- Working proficiency in XML, SQL, data modelling, data architecture & components
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent problem solving, numerical & analytical skills
- Thrives in a transformational / change management environment
- Outcome focused, team leader & team player
- Professional get it done attitude & work ethic
- Energetic & driven personality
- Inquisitive & innovate mindset, looking for ways to improve status quo
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties.
Below are some websites to learn more aboutagoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.