I am looking for a Technical Co-Founder; A Senior iOS engineer who can continue the great work from our excellent development agency. The heavy lifting is done; we have a product in market and are gaining users every day. Now we need someone to lead our development and innovation to the next level. This individual must have the raw talent to "get their hands dirty" and start coding our 3.0 roadmap. Ideally, you would be based in NYC but I would consider a remote opportunity within the USA (not ideal but if it's the right person I'm sure we could figure it out).
- Build new features to add on to our initial product
- Directs the company's strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Creatively solve problems focused around product launches
- Implement custom UI using the latest iOS API's
- Investigate crashes and fix bugs
- Optimize our machine learning algorithm
Education and Experience
BS in related field and at least 7 years experience with mobile applications
MBA/MS in related field with 5 years experience
iOS development, Swift, Redis, Heroku, PostgreSQL, Ruby, MVC framework, Experience with Video editing / streaming is a plus [JW Player]
AREEL is a video distribution platform that allows athletes to edit and upload sports highlights to socially share. Our value proposition is a natively designed and coded video editor for athletes of all skill levels to share highlight reels in a new sports vertical. This simple tool allows an athlete to merge several videos into one 30-second highlight reel (UGC).