Sr. Technical Program Manager
The DoubleVerify Social Integration team is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager, capable of managing a portfolio of projects that include integrations with YouTube, TikTok, Meta, Twitter & more. Youll manage complex timelines & work closely with internal & external teams & stakeholders. There will also be a focus on working with teams to iteratively improve upon the way that we work, requiring the ability to think outside the box & seek creative solutions. To succeed in this role you will need to be a great communicator with people of different roles, curious, eager to explore new ways of getting things done, & willing to roll up your sleeves to support the team.
- Manage complex DV programs & projects across multiple, teams, dependencies & locations
- Partner with Product & Engineering leads to define & decompose project scope, timelines & dependencies
- Act as the hub of communication among multiple stakeholders & teams regarding project & portfolio status & timelines
- Work with senior management as a trusted consultant & subject matter expert
- Partner with Engineering leadership to strategize & implement process improvements for engineering teams that drive efficiency & increase engineering happiness
- Examine current best practices & communication within the engineering department & introduce enhancements that provide additional business value
- Build strong relationships throughout the company & with vendors to ensure project & DV success
- Coordinate & be a liaison across sub-projects & dependent project work to ensure project success
- Mentor engineers & other members of the project management team on project management best practices
- An enthusiasm for working as part of a team & helping to achieve successful project launches
- A proven ability to work effectively with people at all levels, including senior management, engineers, product managers & external stakeholders
- A proactive, hands-on nature that facilitates project & process success
- 7+ years of experience of Program Management experience managing complex technical projects that span multiple teams
- Advanced ability to analyze processes & drive change across an extensive set of project types
- Superb written & verbal communication skills
- At ease in front of a variety of audiences with the ability to cater updates to the relevant audience
- Significant autonomy across projects with the ability to self prioritize against a set of competing priorities
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- PMP Certification or equivalent practical experience
- CSM certification or equivalent practical experience
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $114,000 - $225,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Dont meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women & people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At DoubleVerify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace, so if youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!