JW Player is looking for a Sales Engineer that knows the Media & Entertainment space inside out. The ideal candidate is a thought leader with strong technical skills & the ability to provide valuable, world-class technical guidance & solution proposals to JW Players largest prospects, customers, & partners in the digital marketing & media industries.
As a Sales Engineer, you will:
- Maintain a knowledge fluency of JW Player & Platform products
- Act as the customers main technical point of contact & lead the sale to a technical close
- Confidently present & articulate the business value of our solutions & products to managers & executives of all levels
- Understand the competitive landscape in video technology, & position JW Player product value in that ecosystem
- Manage & execute client-facing information gathering & demos of JW Player's products & deliver technical pre-sales presentations focused on the needs of prospective publishers.
- Support the RFI/RFP process by providing thorough responses to technical requirements
- Work closely with senior management to internalize feedback to align with sales processes
- Constantly improve, increase value & be an essential part of the JW Player Sales Team
- Contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term & long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information & commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options & courses of action; implementing directives
- Work closely within an account team to manage an existing book of business & support our existing customer base while driving new product adoption
- Attain quarterly & annual objectives
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years experience as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or related Advertising/Video product experience
- Strong presentation skills including experience presenting technical details to a wide-ranging audience
- Superior writing skills for responding to RFI/RFPs & for business communications with customers
- Demonstrated experience in problem identification & resolution with hands-on approach to solving tactical & strategic problems
- Experience interfacing with Product, Product Marketing & Marketing to maximize message, sales & client acquisition
- Successfully handle the ever-changing landscape of sales & product
- Solutions focused attitude & delight in interacting with clients
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task & pay attention to details
- Experience in the Video Delivery & OTT space
- Technical sales or support in SaaS organizations, preferably Video or Ads Tech
- Experience with backend development (PHP, Python, NodeJS, GO)
- Experience with Value Selling Methods
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you & ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) & Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.