KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provided end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
KATERRA is seeking an on-site Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a construction professional who has experience building projects in excess of $20M (preferably in multifamily, but not required). The Project Manager is KATERRAs main representative at the jobsite. Their primary role will be the administrative responsibility of the project & to act as the key single point of contact for clients throughout the process. The Project Manager is also required to provide leadership for the project team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Estimating in the Preconstruction process.
- Capable of completing a constructability review
- Assist in creating a project specific logistics & safety plan.
- Create scopes of work that detail KATERRAS requirements as well as cover plans & specification requirements.
- Selection & procurement of subcontractors in a timely manner.
- Ensure material & equipment are delivered to the jobsite in a timely manner.
- Monitor the project status for schedule, cost, quality & procedures.
- Manage project budgets.
- Analyze & forecast monthly budget reports.
- Oversee the pay request & billing process.
- Manage RFI, submittal, change order processes as well as all document flow on the project.
- Partner with Project Superintendent to ensure project success.
- Ensure that work progresses according to schedule.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience (preferably in wood-frame multifamily construction on projects in excess of $20M). Depending upon the project size, scope, & complexity the years of experience may vary.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with ability & willingness to face challenges, solve problems, & motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements & expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Supervises, mentors & develops direct reports.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally & written.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer & company communication tools, such as email, internet, Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office) & Procore project management software.
- Ability to build relationship with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors that lead to positive outcomes.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to maintain focus while working in a high-level, fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, plan, & manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.