Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
Were looking for a Marketing Manager in our New York team, to drive the planning & execution of campaigns (both digital & in person), events & pop ups to expand Depops presence across the US.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing, US & will be instrumental in planning, prioritizing, researching, budgeting & measuring brand awareness & setting KPIs for all marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to & support the US marketing calendar to reach desired objectives
- Leverage data to decide on the types of engagements to increase brand awareness, new sign-ups, sales and/or community engagement
- Conceptualize & plan marketing engagements, taking 360 view, combining in person & digital channels
- Contribute to a pipeline of potential brand collaborations, & manage the strategy & execution of brand collaborations campaigns & longer term partnerships
- Manage full life-cycle of campaigns & initiatives, including facilitating production of assets (liaising with the Studio team) as well as supporting on execution of events, pop ups, exhibits, takeovers etc.
- Identifying relevant distribution channels & accurately predict the outcome of each
- Build/maintain key reports for progress & dashboards to understand the impact of the campaigns vs. planned objectives.