Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will oversee the Integrated Media, Growth Acquisition Marketing program for HelloFresh Group, driving topline strategy for TV, OTT, Audio, OOH & emergent media channels across all four brands (HelloFresh, GreenChef, Factor75 & EveryPlate).
- Be a thought leader & expert on all things Integrated Media, developing & implementing data driven, measurable, portfolio growth acquisition strategy for managed channels, across brands to hit business KPIs. Accountable for hitting defined growth acquisition targets.
- i.e. Conversion volume, CAC, incremental or marginal CAC, ROI, etc.
- Be accountable for best in class execution of media strategy in partnership with supporting internal & external partners. Proactively identify & close gaps.
- i.e. Architect & implement sound, sustainable processes, ensure accurate implementation of media buys, budget pacing & stewardship, aggressive negotiations & innovative deal structures that set campaigns up for low risk, profitable returns
- i.e. Dynamically adapt to business needs with speed & agility
- Proactively identify & implement data driven optimizations on an ongoing basis to drive improvement WoW & MoM in identified KPIs
- Proactively evaluate & identify opportunities for incremental growth. Act with curiosity.
- i.e. Innovate & lead new testing initiatives within Integrated Media (collaborating with other channels where relevant) to both validate performance & drive incremental growth.
- i.e. New approaches, products, services & TAM expansion opportunities that drive business strategy. Be a change ambassador throughout the organization.
- Evaluate, negotiate, onboard & proactively manage new / existing partners as needed
- i.e. Manage relationship(s)
- i.e. Work cross functionally with relevant internal stakeholders on business cases, contracts, fee / commission oversight & negotiations, RFP management, invoicing / auditing
- Coach & manage up to four direct reports (some of which you will have the opportunity to hire); retain & develop your team into top talent within the organization.
- Keep the team on track to meet deadlines & goals; drive them to adapt when necessary. Promote a sense of urgency; make holistic, data driven decisions considering risk / reward.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders i.e. Data Science, Marketing Analytics along with external partners to develop, implement & continuously validate robust measurement / attribution approach across the full Integrated Media program. Accountable for quantifying channel impact across the funnel.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders i.e. Brand Strategy, Brand Creative along with external partners to develop & implement robust creative strategy. Continuously iterate & test to drive Response Rates, Communication / Creative & Audience Targeting strategies
- Innovative & Solutions oriented. Developing new ways of approaching complex problems, & proactively seeking input from peers & leaders in problem solving.
- Data driven. Advising & guiding based on data-driven metrics, track defined targets to measure team-level performance; lead team through challenges in a calm & productive manner
- Continuously identifying priorities based on business need, setting expectations for success & allocating team resources effectively.
- An expert in project management, with strong organizational & communication skills.
- Egoless, creating an inclusive environment that encourages ideas & promotes cross team collaboration.
- A growth marketing strategist who can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, & large data sets.
At a minimum, you have
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience with concrete, consistent results
- At least 3+ years of team management, with experience leading & influencing team
- Background in eCommerce and/or subscription business models is a plus
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPV / CPS, CAC, incremental or marginal CAC, LTV, ROI).
- A proven track record in Integrated Media campaign strategies & execution; robust playbook of available optimization & growth levers
- In-depth knowledge of TV, OTT, Audio, OOH with relevant tactical experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel / Office, advanced Excel experience, reporting automation experience is a plus
- High school diploma or GED & Bachelors degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing required.