RAPP New York is looking for an Experience Strategist to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
Using a data-driven approach youll architect end-to-end customer journeys, illuminating opportunities for deeper brand engagement & delivering customer value when it matters most. Your insights help us understand what moments in the journey we must win, what information customers are looking for, what channels they use, & who influences their outcomes.
- Drive the development of communication strategies that deliver on customer insights, generating & nurturing customers effectively across the decision-making process.
- Bring passion & energy for aligning to industry best practices & evolving them to fit our always-on, smart digital world.
- Develop deep insights into customer beliefs, attitudes, barriers, & drivers across the entire customer journey, leveraging secondary & primary research & social media listening.
- Performing current state analysis (including but not limited to heuristic analysis, detailed usability analysis & competitive analysis) & competitive analyses to identify opportunities.
- Plan end to end user experiences. Identify requirements, set goals, study users, & design thoughtful experiences that translate business & user goals into engaging experiences, across digital campaigns, email, social, websites / apps, etc.
- Develop creative briefs & brief internal teams.
- Work with creative teams to inspire great work through lateral thinking, understanding of channel & industry best practices & actionable strategies informed by data insights.
- Collaborate closely with agency partners to ensure strategic consistency across program elements.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Sciences team to establish KPIs & define the learning & testing agenda.
- Work with Marketing Sciences team to maintain sound understanding of results & identify areas for optimization.
- Collaborative client partner, leading in strategic conversations, workshops & earning the trust of clients
- Able to package & sell in ideas through effective presentation skills & storytelling.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic planning at an agency.
- Proven understanding of CRM & prior experience developing business rules.
- Data-driven, critical thinking marketer who has an ability to distinguish signals from noise, whether in campaign-building or in post-send analysis.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with various deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & development of PowerPoint or Keynote presentations.
- Excellent writing & editing skills with strict attention to detail.
- Proven presentation skills & ability to lead group work sessions
- Youll have a track record of getting things done youll need to be a driving force behind our desire to keep our clients ahead of the game. We want you to challenge their conventions & bring their strategies to life.
- Interpersonally savvy you will need to be able to handle the client on your own, lead projects & be their trusted advisor at RAPP.
- Youll support the rest of the team in their professional development by inputting to & quality controlling their delivery.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.