LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Customer Experience organization is rooted in three core principles ; Doing the Right Thing, Commitment to Excellence & Winning as a Team. Each teammate centers their work around trying to make a difference in the lives of each & every customer daily - through helping them successfully secure financing & grow their business. LendingHome is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in chaos, Successful candidates should possess the ability to organize competing priorities & tasks, be a self starter, result-oriented, & when in doubt always do right by the customer. You will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer experience while ensuring LendingHome is the selected partner for customer's current & future projects & needs. Through our commitment to service & best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining & growing your customers business with LendingHome & demonstrating why LendingHome is the best partner to serve their mortgage needs.
- Proactively build your borrower book of business - comprised of passionate real estate investors looking to grow their own businesses
- Operate as Champion of the Customer for all borrower needs
- Engage & support your clients needs - on their timetables - including occasional weekend & evening coverage
- Advise borrowers throughout the origination experience - particularly as it relates to pricing, valuation, rehab project scope-of-work
- Attend local & regional industry events - including REA meetings & conference
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each borrower relationship
- Contribute to projects that improve the business & effectiveness of the team
- Partnering with your customers to qualify for the right mortgage for their situation, obtain required documentation, & guide them through the application process
- Operate as the champion for any & all matters specific to your customers
- Build & maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor
- Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs & objectives
- Deliver & own communication for material LendingHome updates (e.g. new state licensing, new product, process changes, credit policy)
- Work cross functionally with the LendingHome Operations team to help resolve & mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support & empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Passion for Real Estate investing
- Excellent listening, negotiation, & presentation skills
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic & growing organization
- High empathy & desire to help others
- Experience in formulating & presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- CRM or Salesforce experience
- 3 years of sales experience required
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer