Working in our Supply Chain team the logistics associate will oversee day to day operations related to getting product received at our warehouse(s) & then delivered & installed at Knotel spaces. Working closely with our project management, design, customer experience, procurement, & finance teams the logistics associate will be responsible for maintaining & reporting on inventory levels while constantly iterating on process improvements.
What Youll Do
- Manage 3PL relationships. Coordinate day to day operations with 3PL warehouse(s) on inbound shipment notices, inventory management, & outbound work order fulfillment
- Work with Project Managers to schedule FF&E delivery & installation according to shifting project timelines
- Request quotes from multiple installation vendors to ensure competitive pricing & that vendors are meeting service level agreements.
- Support customer experience teams by fulfilling day 2 inventory requests promptly
- Manage reverse logistics of FF&E items from Knotel sites back to warehouse inventory
- Track team & warehouse vendor KPIs & drive process improvements in support of team OKRs
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar warehousing or fulfillment position
- Experience managing 3PL relationships and/or day to day order fulfillment
- Prior experience with office furniture & furniture installation a plus
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Bias for problem solving & process improvements
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.