The Receipt Bank Group was founded in 2010 & has been revolutionising bookkeeping ever since. With over 6,000 partner firms worldwide, we maintain a growth rate of 100%+ year-on-year. We are a global company with at team of 450+ in offices in London, Washington DC, Sydney, Sofia, Paris, Toronto & Cape Town & that list is only looking to get longer.
The role - what youll do:
Acquiring a new customer is anywhere from five to twenty-five times more expensive than retaining an existing one. As the number of partners regionally grow, we need to ensure that the Partners, & in particular the Partners Clients are engaged & utilising our service. The Partner Success Consultant role sits within Receipt Banks Customer Success Team with the remit to ensure successful onboarding of new Partners & their clients. The role will require the ability to sell the concept of successful onboarding to Partners & their clients. The desired outcome will involve identifying activities, patterns that produce the highest attach rate per partners in the quickest time.
- Determine what activities will ensure partners & their clients are successfully onboarded,
- Ensure that the criteria for successful Partner & Partner Client onboarding is relevant & executed, for example - mobile app downloads, submission, frequency of submission etc
- Proactively engage with partners & with their clients to ensure they are successfully onboarded
- Collaborate with teams across the business (e.g. CX, Marketing, Product) & share any insights that can assist in evolve the client experience.
- Build on existing reporting to enhance Receipt Banks ability to track attach rate & velocity of partners clients.
- Experiment & innovate with techniques to ensure ongoing partner success.
- Build & refine internal processes that can scale as the team grows.
- Collect & collate feedback from partners to highlight key issues that may prevent increased attach rate.
About you - what we are looking for:
- Bilingual in English & French
- Proven experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Knowledge of SaaS products (desirable)
- Ability to convey complex information in an understandable manner
- Tenacious, confident, enthusiastic
- Strong listener with a compassionate but firm approach
- Conversational, personable, optimistic, inquisitive
- Curious, helpful, thoughtful
- Technical, detail-oriented, comfortable handling data
- Can handle rejection & objections
- Ability to challenge & negotiate
- Highly motivated, driven, ambitious
The Perks - what well give you:
Receipt Bank is defined by its people. We believe that in order to be your best self every day, you need to feel valued, motivated & supported. At Receipt Bank, youll get to collaborate with inspiring people who will support you on your own career journey. We also appreciate that financial & non-financial rewards & benefits are important too! So, you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Health & wellness allowance
- Access to L & D training platforms
Work smarter. Grow faster. Go further. Join Receipt Bank.