Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Vice President of Logistics will be a key partner in developing & executing a comprehensive logistics strategy for HelloFresh US. We are looking for an experienced & strategic supply chain expert, who is interested in helping us grow our best-in-class food handling operations. You will partner directly with our Executive Leadership Team, & oversee the expansion & optimization of the logistics roadmap across the U.S. We are looking for hands-on, data-driven talent with a focus on speed & agility. This person will play a major role in supporting the on-going success of HelloFresh & the evolution of our business.
- Work directly with our CEO, SVP Operations & Executive Leadership team to implement new strategies & ways of working that support the growth of our business & are in alignment with HelloFresh vision.
- Lead the ongoing development & implementation of a data-driven, scalable logistics strategy for the company, including building support & consensus for your approach, as well as the management & execution of tactical work related to this strategy.
- Partner with business leaders across the company to identify & prioritize key logistics initiatives, with a primary focus on achieving profitability metrics such as average cost per box to ship & other broad organizational goals.
- Diagnose areas of improvement across our network; develop & continuously execute interventions that deliver tangible impact to scale, efficiency & budget.
- Establish world-class supplier relationship management practices. Build policies & procedures for reviewing supplier performance against contractual obligations, service levels & business expectations.
- Constantly drive cost savings & increased value by seizing opportunities in the external market, & through the successful negotiation of multi-million dollar vendor contracts & partnerships.
- Lead & inspire a growing team of specialists & logistics professionals across all of HelloFresh U.S. distribution & fulfillment centers.
- Evaluate opportunities & deploy new systems & technologies in support of an increasingly complex supply chain & logistics network.
At a minimum, you have...
- 10+ years of senior leadership experience in Logistics, Operations Strategy or Supply Chain Management with a national consumer products business or hyper growth stage companyfood & beverage industry preferred
- Demonstrated track record of successful negotiation & maintenance of high-value supplier contracts & partnerships
- Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop & manage a high performing team - our culture is a critical part of our success, & you need to help drive it
- Results driven with strong emphasis on cost-reduction & quality control initiatives
- Extremely strong analytical skills with a passion for using data to innovate effective solutions to address business needs
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced start-up-like environment with a high level of ambiguity & change
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.