Who are we?
Place Exchange is the first true programmatic platform for OOH, connecting programmatic brands & agencies to OOH publishers via direct DSP integrations. The average American spends 70% of their time outside of the home, & thanks to the rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities & venues around the world, Digital OOH is the most hotly anticipated new entrant to the programmatic & omnichannel ecosystem.
What is the Role?
Place Exchange is seeking an upbeat, energetic, & self-motivated Programmatic Sales Coordinator to join Place Exchange & work in our New York office!
This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, & varied role that is perfect for you to cut your teeth in the media/advertising world. You should have outstanding interpersonal & customer service skills, & the ability to perform administrative responsibilities & thrive in a team environment.
What you will accomplish:
Within your first 90 days, you will build strong relationships with your Manager & the Strategic Account Directors that you support. Youll develop a reputation for being a solid resource & will develop the foundational knowledge of our business model & the various media products & assets we have across the United States.Your daily role will involve:
- Communicating over email & by phone with internal resources (charting, ad ops, inventory, & account teams) & our clients to ensure a smooth & positive customer service experience
- Supporting your Strategic Account Directors by generating & processing contracts, proposals, & presentations that enable Place Exchange to scale rapidly
- Being a go-to person who gets stuff done accurately & on time, whether its printing materials, setting up meetings with our clients, or building sales decks from scratch
- Own the full lifecycle (pre- & post-sales) of a contract from initial market research to contract creation & execution, including tracking & reporting along the way
- Spearhead the proof of performance process by collaborating with our marketing & operations teams
- Manage all inventory requests for your Strategic Account Directors book of business
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Directors on an as needed basis to strategize inbound RFP requests as well as proactive pitches
- Serve as a backup to your Strategic Account Directors when they are out of the office
- Generate weekly & ad-hoc reports for the management team
- Be the master of your domain - your Strategic Account Director cannot operate successfully without you
- Getting up to speed on competencies in the next step in their career whether it be Account Management or Sales or other functions & departments at Place Exchange
What we are looking for:
- A degree from an Accredited Institution
- Understanding of Programmatic landscape
- You can multi task a number of different items (think deliverables for assignments with a heavy course load)
- You enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- You demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work & the work of your team
- You have very good attention to detail & can spot & fix errors
- You work fast but thoughtfully, & make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- You have some work experience -- 2 years out of school working in Media/Advertising and/or Customer Success
- Knowledge of Adobe & Microsoft Office Suite & do not mind busy work utilizing these tools for RFPs