As a member of our finance team, you will primarily focus on accounts payables & related procedures to ensure a timely & efficient business operation. You will be a vital asset to a growing international finance operation whose footprint touches all aspects of the company, including marketing, creative, engineering & business operations.
You will report into our Treasury Department based in our New York headquarters.
- Process & code invoices & requests for payment while controlling expenses by verifying & reconciling amounts
- Ensure accounting treatment is in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Inter-company billing & reconciliation
- Follow the accruals process to accurately state our financial position
- Help to streamline accounts payable related controls
- Perform data analysis & process credit applications
- Establish & maintain key vendor relationships
- Review purchase journals - Assist with reviewing & reconciling departmental purchases journals
- Various monthly, quarterly & year-end account reconciliations, including, but not limited to credit cards, bank accounts, payment gateway, merchant deposits, purchase journals & intercompany accounts
- Assist with internal & external reporting requirements
- Additional support to the Finance team, as needed
- Bachelors degree in accounting or similar
- 3+ years of finance or accounting experience
- Experience with Netsuite General Ledger, Kyriba & Coupa PO system a huge plus
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Commitment to accuracy, integrity & attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- International experience a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.