As an Application Developer, you will collaborate with the account Technology Lead to design, develop, & deliver applications implemented against the defined technology platform & system architecture. The Application Developer will be responsible for successful involvement of Quality Assurance & DevOps Engineering team members in order to deliver a high quality, maintainable code base into the clients production environments.
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual contributor that not only provides technical expertise, but also collaborates with other disciplines (UX, Creative, Marketing Science), & actively seeks development process improvement.
- Attend regular project technical team meetings
- Provide senior project staff with full communication of project progress
- Develop code in keeping with established processes & standards
- Debug & unit test modules before deployment to QA environment
- Assist deployment staff by providing necessary documentation
- Create & maintain project documentation, in accordance with established standard
- 5+ years working experience designing & building applications with Java
- 3+ years experience with application servers; (BEA Weblogic, ATG Dynamo, IBM Websphere)
- 3+ years experience with web servers such as Iplanet, apache, etc.
- 3+ years experience with Oracle 8 or PostgreSQL databases
- Strong creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities & meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Ability & desire to thrive in a fast-paced, client-services environment.