Were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, & transparency in the workplace. We arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
About the Role:
Product Designers at Splice are integral to the way we build products people love. We work with other designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, customer experience associates, data analysts, & others to design, prototype, test, build, measure, & iterate on new & existing products. Youll use the written word, paper sketches, prototype codewhatever it takesto communicate your ideas & to shape the future of music production.
What Youll Do:
- Sketch, wireframe, prototype, design, & deliver high-fidelity visuals & interactions
- Lead design projects from problem definition to production & beyond
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, & others to drive projects forward & contribute to the overall direction of your area
- Participate & provide feedback in design reviews
- Help other designers grow their skills by providing mentorship
- Participate in design candidate interviews
- Work with design leadership to improve design & hiring processes
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- You have a demonstrated ability to turn abstract ideas into high quality products for people
- You have a portfolio showcasing a history of high quality work
- You can clearly articulate your design decisions & the problems youre solving
- You're autonomous. You take ownership of your work & responsibility for every last detail.
- Youre able to storyboard, wireframe, and/or sketch ideas to articulate your thoughts effectively
- Youre humble; ready to provide, receive, & incorporate actionable feedback
- You share early & often & thrive on iterating on your work
- Youre well versed in music & have a love for creator culture
- You can prototype and/or build your work with code
- You have experience working at high-growth organizations