As the Manager of Quality, Training, & Development, you will drive our value of "Improve, Always" within the CX Team & be responsible for defining & delivering the best possible customer experience for Harrys customers. You will oversee a team that monitors the quality of customer interactions, identifies opportunities for improvement to our policies & training, & develops training content to support new initiatives & changes to our business. You will also be responsible for supporting CX Team Leads on how to coach, mentor, & develop CX Associates. In addition, you will work closely with the full-company Learning & Development Manager to design & create programs that will nurture talent within our CX team to contribute to other functions across Harrys.
The Customer Experience Team serves as a direct bridge between the Harry's brand & the people who use our products. We strive to create effortless experiences for everyone who reaches out to our team, & we serve as an advocate for our customers in an effort to drive changes to the overall Harrys experience. We bring the voice of the Harry's brand to our customers, & the voice of our customers to the broader Harry's team.
Here's what you'll do:
Strategy & Management
- Own the Customer Experience Quality, Training, & Development function:
- Build an overall vision for the QA, Training, & Development operation & how the function fits within the broader Harry's vision, values, & strategy
- Build on the existing perspective of how we train & develop engaged CXAs, how we leverage that into creating high-quality experiences for customers, & how we measure to ensure we are successful
- Continuously challenge our processes & approach to ensure we are sustaining best in class training & development methodologies with the goal of living our Improve Always value
- Partner with Director of Customer Experience to outline specific strategy for QA, Training, & Development functions - prioritizing workflow, identifying growth & staffing needs, & driving projects
- Serve as direct manager for Quality Assurance Analyst & Trainer
- Select QA & Training tools that would be beneficial to our team & workflow, within the bounds of the CX budget
- Partner with CX Trainer & CX Quality Assurance Analyst to monitor current QA & Training Tool usage, auditing regularly for cost-savings, efficacy, & use-cases, managing to budget while maximizing performance
- Collaborate effectively & efficiently with the Operations & Trust & Safety Team to identify efficiencies in our operation & build training/QA that maps to the operation (outlined further in sections below)
- Own the definition of what a quality customer interaction is at Harry's, & facilitate research & projects that continually iterate on this definition
- Spearhead process improvement initiatives leading to seamless customer experience
- Manage our quality auditing operation to ensure regular assessment of customer contact quality
- Communicate customer & employee pain-points identified in the QA process to the Operations Team, collaborating to identify & implement solutions & improvements
- Hold CX Operations Team accountable to our quality metrics, ensuring that Team Leads are identifying & coaching on individual quality performance issues
- Oversee quality reporting as performed by QA Analyst, digging into the relevant data to identify trends around quality issues
- Remain up-to-date on adult learning theory & methods, testing & incorporating new initiatives into our training program, supported by Trainer
- Partner with Trainer to ensure high-caliber on-boarding of new associates & continually iterate on the on-boarding process, incorporating new technology, accelerating time to full productivity, & minimizing attrition
- Do so with a particular eye for part-time, remote, & other non-traditional hires
- Equip Team Leads with the tools they need to be successful coaches for their associates
- Identify & implement training for non-CXA roles within our team (QA, trainer, etc.)
- Serve as the central location for the Harry's CX Voice as we globalize, ensuring consistency across borders with localized flair
- Own CX content development such as training materials, a centralized knowledge base, & macro language
- Create a consistent feedback loop between Trainer & Operations Team to implement training on new processes & operational changes
- Lead the CX People Development Strategy via initiatives such as CXpectations, incentives, & employee satisfaction in partnership with CX Director & the People Team
- Partner with Operations Manager to drive overall CX employee satisfaction strategy by thinking critically about the needs of CX staff
- Create & implement programming that keeps the broader Harry's team close to the customer, leveraging Trainer to build & execute
- Partner with CX Director to ensure that this programming provides a foundation to the broader team that makes CX's external reporting more valuable
- Identify & create more structured development opportunities on our team via programming or processes in partnership with the company Learning & Development Manager
- Produce programming that enriches the CX Associate role via skills development and/or career coaching
- Partner with Operations Manager to develop hiring plans for CXAs & Team Leads to ensure that were properly testing for ability to deliver on quality expectations
- Work with Operations Team to implement personal development plans to foster career & professional growth for CXAs
This might describe you
- Natural coach & mentor with a deep interest in growing people & supporting their professional progression
- Data-driven & possesses a continuous improvement mindset
- Effective communicator who can work with a variety of stakeholders across an organization, getting buy-in across teams & levels
- Inherently understands what makes great experiences for customers (and human beings, generally)
- Experience in learning & development program management, preferably in a customer support and/or contact center environment
- Strong project & time management skills with ability to execute quickly against business priorities & manage a variety of work streams simultaneously
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.