As a Technology Lead, you will collaborate with the Technology Directors & Project Delivery to design, develop, & deliver web applications implemented against the defined technology platform & system architecture. The Technology Lead guides the technical aspects of projects & client work, from concept to leading the team through the implementation. Critical Mass Technology Leads deliver projects, manage teams, design, debug & deploy sites, & interact daily with Account Leads & Project Delivery Leads. As the Technology Lead on projects, you will own the technical delivery of world-facing sites for world-class brands around the world.
- Collaborate with the Technology Directors, Project Delivery, Creative Leads & Account leads to design, develop & deliver digital marketing projects on Mobile, Web, Desktop & Console platforms
- Leadership & coordination of Applications developers & Web developers
- Prioritize & manage workload of a team of Developers, ensuring timely delivery & providing ongoing technical guidance
- Ensure successful involvement of Project Delivery, Quality Assurance & Release Engineering team members
- BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent education & experience
- 5+ years of working experience designing & building web-based applications
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications using PHP, Symfony Framework & Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years proven experience leading teams & delivering large web-based B2C projects maintaining a high standard in code quality,
- Knowledge of code & release management including experience with release conflict
- resolution & work stream management.
- Proven experience debugging large scale applications in production
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills & proven leadership ability including experience mentoring junior developers
- Ability & desire to thrive in a fast-paced, client-services environment
- Interest & ability to work in an environment which includes a mix of client services,
- technology, & marketing.