Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Pharmacy Technician - Data Entry & Processing, you will be responsible for the accurate reading, interpretation of, & data entry of all prescriptions into the computer system. Additionally, you may be responsible for secondary billing and troubleshooting third party rejections.
- Accurately calculate prescription dosages, accept proper insurance payments, & verify patient insurance.
- Translate prescriptions filled out by the prescriber & enter information in the patients profile in accordance with state regulations.
- Use multiple computer systems to enter prescriptions, obtain pharmacy orders, compare to order received, & produce prescription labels.
- Quality assurance, prescriber, & patient outreach in case of contraindications, drug interactions, & resolution of third party rejections.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have a High School Diploma / GED.
- You have 1.5+ years of experience as a pharmacy technician within a mid-high volume pharmacy (retail, mail order, specialty, or long term care).
- You are proficient with a computer & Windows PC applications & are able to navigate & learn new & complex computer system applications.
- You are familiar with general pharmacy terminology (SIG codes, brand, & generic names of medications).
- You are punctual & possess strong attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, & an ability to excel in a team environment.
- You have reliable wifi & laptop with audio/video capabilities to be able to work remotely.
- You are available & comfortable working evenings/closing shift + rotating weekends.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.