CLEAR Is seeking a Director, Business Development (Travel & Hospitality), who will play a foundational role in expanding the our Digital Identity solutions across a network of strategic partners across. This individual will build external relationships, drive cross-functional internal teams, & put structure to complex, cutting-edge problems solving some of the industrys most pervasive challenges while remaining obsessed with the partner & member experience.
What you'll do:
- Identify & build proactive pipeline of Travel & Hospitality partnership opportunities that will be transformative for CLEARs growth trajectory; move partnerships through extended sales cycles & pace conversations accordingly
- Manage relationships at the most senior levels of partner companies & lead complex deal negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation for a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Deeply understand nuances of CLEARs product as well as potential partners challenges & needs, framing CLEARs value proposition in the most impactful ways for key partner stakeholders across business, product, & other functions
- Support the broader team with marquee partnership deals & strategy (including market fit analysis, industry research, collateral management, & more)
- Work with Product, Program, & Engineering to appropriately manage execution timelines & resourcing to ensure successful partnership implementation, including informing our product roadmap in a way that drives continuous topline growth & deeper engagement & utilization
How you'll measure success:
- Revenue & Member growth
- ARR, ACV, TCV
- Pipeline growth & conversion
- Upsell / Expansion
- # of Deals
What you're great at:
- Client obsession & exceptional relationship management
- Strong commercial mindset & proven negotiator
- Data-driven decision making
- Active listening & strong communication skills
- Technical product understanding
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $180,000 - 210,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.