As a City Growth Manager, youll be responsible for ensuring the growth of multiple cities in a region through a mix of growing the business of our high-value partners, running successful marketing campaigns, & finding unique, local opportunities to improve the penetration of Ritual within your cities. Youre responsible for setting the bar on creative thinking, account management, problem solving, & experimentation with demand tactics. The ideal candidate understands how to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders through delivering value to their business, understands sales fundamentals & can effectively run a sales funnel. The ideal candidate is also data-driven & is able to understand market growth issues & opportunities.
- Drive revenue to the merchant partners in your book of business through marketing programs & successful marketing campaign executions
- Analyse the growth of cities & identify opportunities for improvement
- Build & maintain merchant partner relationships
- Meet & exceed quarterly marketing program & campaign targets
- Develop deep knowledge of Ritual products & offerings & can clearly communicate the value proposition to our merchant partners
- Contribute to the on-going development of our marketing programs & playbooks by understanding our merchants & identifying inefficiencies in our processes
- Lead experiments with new partner growth initiatives
- Expand key merchant partnerships through onboarding more store locations
- Ensure high merchant partner retention
- Excels sales fundamentals, funnels & maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Comfortable communicating to key merchants through regular check-ins & presentations
- Able to effectively communicate to merchant partners of differing levels of sophistication
- Strong interpersonal, planning & communication skills
- Can effectively analyze data, draw meaningful conclusions & execute a strategy for strategic initiatives
- Able to thrive in a continuously changing environment & comfortable handling ambiguity
- 5+ years of account management, business development, consulting, or sales experience.
- University or College degree preferred
- Self-starter comfortable working in a lean startup team. Not afraid to get your hands dirty & execute flawlessly.
- Youre a hustler: Take ownership of Rituals growth & do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Salesforce experience
- Experience using email management softwares (Yesware, Mixmax)
- Startup or marketplace experience a plus.