Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to womens & family health. Named to CB Insights Digital Health 150, Mavens leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace & empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start & grow a family during a critical time in their careers. Founded in 2014, Maven operates the largest proprietary womens & family health telehealth network in the country, & has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia & Oak HC/FT. Named to Incs 2019 Female Founders 100, CEO Kate Ryder & Mavens majority female Board of Directors are committed to building a company that offers expert, convenient, & compassionate care wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Maven is looking for a Sales Development Representative Team Lead to manage a team of SDRs who are responsible for evangelizing Mavens solution & delivering qualified leads to the sales team. The SDR Team Lead is accountable for the team's success & takes responsibility for continuous coaching & training of the team. The Team Lead will align SDR goals & activities with our Go To Market plans to ensure the company achieves growth targets. This role works closely with the sales & marketing teams to maximize pipeline creation & reports to the Director of Business Development. As the front lines to the sales process, the SDR Team Lead is a key driver of growth for the company.
As a Sales Development Representative Team Lead at Maven, you will:
- Act as the subject matter expert on Mavens product offerings/solution development skills
- Grow Mavens business through hard work & passion
- Perform SDR responsibilities as lead SDR
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, & manage growing SDR team
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching & incentives
- Monitor & refine lead processes; continually optimize SFDC, Salesloft, ZoomInfo & other selling tools to improve productivity
- Work with sales to optimize pipeline creation & efficient lead handoff
- Identify target accounts & prospects & then effectively pitch Mavens Solution to set appointments with qualified prospects
- Analyze data to identify trends & communicate appropriate to senior management.
- Become a Maven expert & be able to articulate our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesnt ask)
Were looking for you to bring:
- 2-4 years experience at a Business-to-Business organization in an Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role
- Excellent customer-facing skills using written or verbal communication
- Experience in utilizing & managing Salesforce & data
- Highly organized around metrics & ale to manage time effectively, work independently & be self-motivated to generate pipeline
- Experience with sales tools & software, including: Microsoft & Google office suite, Salesforce & SalesLoft
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively & efficiently & is results driven
- Proven success as a sales professional with an ability to lead the SDR team by example
- Passion for training, motivating & coaching in a fast-growth environment
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization & problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred
Helpful experiences & skills (if you dont have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Passion to learn & grow in a startup environment
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, & communication is preferred
- Experience working with key stakeholders in healthcare: brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.