Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies & TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate & MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. Were looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators & impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Partner Managers work in parallel with Tubi direct Sales, Tubi Sales Ops, & Demand Partners to maximize revenue across 2 billion impressions on 20 different platforms. This role will help support & champion the Tubi Advanced TV sales capabilities to brands & agencies across the U.S. as well as internal consultants to the Tubi direct sales team. This role requires technical understanding of digital ad serving (Programmatic & Direct), understanding of the Tubi measurement & targeting capabilities, as well as understanding the fast changing OTT/CTV Advertising landscape.
- Internal/external technical consultant around Tubi's advanced TV product offerings
- Managing relationships with DSPs, SSPs & other demand partners
- Driving revenue through AO/PMP deals
- Promoting the Tubi brand & Ad Inventory to DSPs, Brands/Advertisers & Agencies
- Collaborating with the Direct Sales team to drive programmatic ad revenue.
- 3+ years of programmatic sales/buying experience in the television and/or digital ad marketplace with national brand advertisers & agencies
- Strong technical understanding of TV & digital media, as well as advanced TV & Data strategies
- Skilled in both transactional account management as well as organic new business development
- The ability to effectively communicate the platforms features & benefits to the marketplace
- Able to perform effectively & professionally with autonomy & as a team member while working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- A tight-knit team of passionate people & a tech-first business
- Autonomy & end-to-end ownership
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch & dinner, & gym subsidies
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Open PTO
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.