The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile & desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
2020 is an exciting year of transformation for the Dashlane IT organization, with the creation of its very first Service Desk team. Focusing on finding new & innovative ways to support our employees, the Service Desk team is responsible for providing excellent customer service, troubleshooting, training, & all Technology-related issues.
The Service Desk Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the Service Desk support team queue by responding to & resolving incidents and/or request tickets. The primary focus of this role is to monitor & triage issues, develop & maintain training, manage projects, provide guidance, handle escalations & create a work environment that is professional, collaborative & enjoyable so service level goals can be achieved. This is a working lead position & will require balancing ticket resolution & project work.
At Dashlane you will:
- Monitor team metrics & address any bottlenecks/issues with ticket resolution
- Focus on Service Level Agreements & ensuring the team is meeting commitments
- Assist with mentoring & coaching for the team - build skills & train team members
- Act as an escalation point & expert for the team
- Work with the IT Leadership to identify gaps or
- Act as quality control for the team -- addressing team ticket quality, responsiveness, thoroughness, ticket hygiene, etc
- Develop, implement & deliver instructor-led Information Technology training in classroom settings for enterprise systems, software & environments.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge & expertise in Information Technology systems, software & environments.
- Assess organizational software training needs & certification requirements.
- Perform all the hands-on tasks that we ask of the Service Desk technicians
- Diagnose & fix employee related problems related to hardware or software or systems access
- Maintain inventory levels of equipment & proactively manage software licenses
- Assist the team as a whole in improving processes & documenting policies
- 1+ years experience working with/supporting tools such as Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Office 365, & Jira
We're Also Looking For:
- Innovation - A creative mind comes up with the most unique solutions to employee issues. At Dashlane, we are looking for candidates who think outside the box.
- Flexibility - Working at a startup brings new challenges & experiences every day. The right candidate for this position is excited & ready to attack any task thrown at them.
- Passion - More than a job, loving what you do & being passionate about your work product sets you apart from the rest. We are looking for candidates who believe in what they do, & put passion & energy toward it.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.