(Junior) Product Manager - Asset Visibility
As the (Junior) Product Manager of Asset Inventory in the Security Department, youre responsible for taking the visibility of our assets to the next level. Youll be responsible for a rather new dedicated product team team tasked with the responsibility of providing various other teams in Security with a reliable service to increase their knowledge & understanding of the assets in our corporate & production ecosystem.
In this role, you will work closely with your team & empower them to develop & improve existing tooling & build new ones to improve coverage, resilience & richness of the service & the inventory system behind it. You will prioritize new features based on wider impact & needs while keeping in mind new systems & directory services being built by various parts of the business. You work closely with other product & operational teams in Security in order to understand their needs from an asset visibility service & with other departments in Booking to keep up-to-date on their roadmaps around inventory systems being built.
You have experience with managing a technical product team & have demonstrable skills managing backlogs & delivering features. You're a team player, with a bottom-up approach to developing concepts & products. You are good at managing different stakeholders & establishing effective feedback loops for fast iteration. Youre creative, & always ready to adjust your strategy based on the evolution of business strategy & needs of the product. If you bring that unique combination of skills, & want to help protect the worlds leading online travel agency, dont hesitate to apply!
- Own the product being built by the Asset Visibility team, inspire the team to achieve the vision by sharing your message effectively.
- Work closely with developers, engineers & operational teams to design, implement, continually improve highly scalable service.
- Engage with internal stakeholders.
- Guide the implementation of operational processes & lead iterative improvements, keeping users at the center.
- Use data to quantify product features priority & priorities development accordingly.
- Develop & prioritize the backlog to continuously improve the services of your team.
- Because your opinion is data-driven, you will define key business & success metrics, track them, & improve upon them.
- Empower & collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
Who you are:
Be humble. Be yourself.
- Data-driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isnt afraid to get their hands dirty & dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile & innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated & results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of new features.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, & motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes & sizes.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- 1+ year experience as a Product Manager / Owner or demonstrable ability to manage product development.
- Experience working with teams of engineers & fraud/security analysts.
- Experience using data to make informed decisions & ability to formulate & interpret meaningful business metrics.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, the ability to summarize complex & technical topics to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience working with large scope.
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
- (Preferred) Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum team.
Whats in it for you?
The Product Manager position is open to candidates worldwide. We provide assistance for you & your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working & living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement & lucrative compensation, including bonuses & stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons & opportunities to travel & attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the Booking Deal including other perks & benefits.
- Company-sponsored family & social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other & Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
Keywords: Product Manager Security, Product Manager, Product Owner, Junior Product Manager, Asset Visibility, Asset Inventory, Security