Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As an Associate Product Manager, Growth you will be the second Product Manager on our Growth pillar team. Your job is to help Omada grow the number of active members in our clinical programs. More active members means more people benefiting from Omadas life-changing chronic care programs - which is a pretty great reason to come to work every day!
In this role, youll partner closely with marketing, engineering, design, & data analytics to identify the biggest opportunities for improvement, prioritize projects, build new features, & measure their impact.
Near-term, our teams focus is on growing enrollments & activation: how do we bring more covered members into our programs through improvements to our landing pages & application, & ensure that theyre ready to succeed through our onboarding flows. Longer-term, your focus may expand to deeper engagement & retention efforts, You will work with our Marketing & Operations teams to identify bigger architecture investments that will make it easier for our teams to test & scale. You will also work with our data team to ensure that we can measure & track users through our full enrollment funnel.
You will also:
- Be accountable for a subset of team metrics
- Work with engineering to prioritize & manage the teams backlog
- Write clear product specs
- Work with data to ask questions, understand analyses, & evaluate whether our tests & projects were successful
Why This Role:
- This is a role with a significant potential impact on the companys trajectory. Your work will be in the spotlight (in a good way!)
- We are ready to invest in you. Omadas product team cares about your professional development. Our team has a history of promoting leaders from within. We want you to succeed, & were ready to help you grow as a product leader.
Youll love this job if .
- You are scrappy. You have a history of being proactive & innovative in past projects, You have a knack for solving problems with limited resources, & you are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a strong writer & clear communicator.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a product, growth, marketing or similar role. Product management experience is a plus, not a requirement.
- You have experience with content management systems or other marketing tool sets is a plus.
- You are a great listener, & you ask good questions. You arent satisfied with answers like, Its how weve always done it. You keep asking Why? until you really understand.
- You are comfortable analyzing data. Youve run A/B tests before or are excited to learn about them. You arent afraid of doing quick back-of-the-envelope calculations in Excel.
- You have a demonstrated interest in technical challenges.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks & meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 400,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.