About the role
At OneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We are seeking an energetic & reliable Day Porter to perform day-to-day building maintenance at our Atlanta office. Overall duties will include removing debris, maintaining break room & common room areas, tidying restrooms & responding to all cleaning emergencies on all OneTrust floors.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, dedicated, & able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously. You will work with management to create an effective cleaning schedule, which will include your day-to-day routines & work timetable.
What you'll do:
- Stock, clean & maintain all breakrooms
- Fill & refill all coffee pots
- Restock snacks, coffee supplies, & paper goods
- Load & unload dishwashers
- Maintaining community condiments
- Clean all refrigerators weekly
- Clean breakroom countertops, sinks, surrounding areas
- Ensure all hand sanitizer stations are filled & functioning
- Assist with setup of large company events
- Order, setup & cleanup catering
- Setup seating
- Assist with catering setup & cleanup
- Tidy up restrooms in new areas, i.e. clean off sinks
- Refill office supply stock areas (markers, erasers, etc.) as needed
- Replace/Refill Expo markers in all conference rooms & whiteboard areas as needed
- Prepare conference rooms for important meetings/onsite meetings
- Clean up empty desk areas after moves or employee termination/resignation
- Escort vendors for maintenance of appliances in breakrooms as needed
What we need from you:
- Work in Sandy Springs office daily
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Outlook, Excel, PPT, Word) & SharePoint
- Hands on experience with office machines (printers, scanners, audio equipment)
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail & problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize work
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.