About the right team member:
Betterment for Business is an award winning 401(k) solution that works as hard for your money as you work to earn it. We are seeking an ambitious Account Executive to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling & leading the sales process from start to finish. You are a tech-savvy strategic seller who is passionate about working with decision-makers to add a retirement offering to their employee benefits. This position will be based in NYC, reporting to the Head of Sales & focused on generating new business from the small business segment, representing Betterment for Business 401ks solutions.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Prospect outbound target lists through email & call activity
- Conduct discovery & online demonstration calls with both inbound & outbound prospects
- Support small business owners with setting their employees up for success with their retirement plans
- Meet & exceed revenue goals
- Ensure effective & consistent use of Salesforce
- Provide voice of the client & industry to marketing & product management to drive roadmaps
You will be effective if you have:
- 1-3 years of client-facing experience, especially with prospecting
- Curiosity & interest for financial products & retirement planning
- A consistent track record of exceeding targets & building pipeline
- Strong analytical skills & demonstrated ability to apply those skills to improve selling outcomes
- Excellent verbal & written interpersonal skills are necessary, as is the ability to deliver professional & persuasive presentations
- Proficiency in Salesforce, GSuite, Microsoft Office
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $20 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 480,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.