CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
Were looking for a Coordinator in our Sports & Entertainment division to own multiple existing partnerships for the Sports & Entertainment team at CLEAR. This includes working with teams, properties & events to drive CLEAR membership, increase CLEAR usage & enhance the fan experience. This also includes understanding our partners needs to deliver new CLEAR technology solutions, resulting in deeper penetration & higher partner NPS. In order to deliver against the needs of our Partners & their fans, significant internal cross-functional coordination is required. Finally, this role will also work with the CLEAR Marketing team to maximize the impact against these KPIs above, while also driving brand reach & positive sentiment through these partnerships. This role reports to Partner Managers, Partnership Management, Sports & Entertainment.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, grow & deepen CLEARs business-to-business relationships with Partners across a variety of properties & events with a focus on servicing their health & safety needs; including on-site support & integration with the Partners
- This includes driving adoption, usage, penetration, NPS (fan & partner), & brand reach & sentiment for these relationships
- Serve as the internal business leader, coordinating between internal CLEAR stakeholders & different functions at our partners, including:
- Partner with the marketing team to build, execute, manage & optimize activation plans to message appropriately & best impact these KPIs
- Partner with our Operations team to optimize on-site implementation for launch & ongoing partner success, with a maniacal focus on the fan experience
- Partner with the Product & BPM teams to ensure appropriate fan experiences are integrated into the development road map
- Integrate with other Sports & Entertainment Partnerships team members who will have their own portfolios of Partners, with a focus on supporting marketing activation efforts to maximize new membership & usage
- Bring an analytical mindset, including leveraging analytics tools & presenting strategic recommendations to senior management & external Partners
- Participate in cross-department working teams to help develop new solutions & fan experiences that drive joy & business value, including Hackathons, innovation challenges, & other creative development efforts
- Travel to partner locations as required to launch efforts & deepen relationships
Who You Are:
- 1-3+ years experience with a demonstrable track record of managing client relationships. Technology background preferred, sports fandom/knowledge helpful
- Passion for the member/fan experience, & be the voice of the consumer
- Obsessed with data-based decision making & motivated by KPIs that measure performance, while ensuring growth & deeper engagement.
- Experience using Salesforce, Looker & Medallia a plus