MobileIron isthesecure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today & how important the safety of your data has become. With todays distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, its imperative that we can access our devices & data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations & their employees an always-on secure & convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are.Chosen by over17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron isthe leading standalone Enterprise MobilityManagement(EMM)and Unified Endpoint Management provider(UEM).
Followinga7-yearleadership position in Gartners Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartners inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited aboutwinningincloud,security, andmobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
We are seeking an experienced, organized self-starter to work as a Sales Engineer on our North America sales team. This individual would be responsible for technical activities related to supporting the sales of the MobileIron solution. The roles primary responsibilities include product demonstrations, technical architecture reviews, production evaluations, & RFP responses. In addition, responsibilities include interacting with various teams including Product Management, Engineering, & Marketing to enhance MobileIron solutions.
What youll be doing
- Perform production demonstrations that articulate the business & technical value of the solution
- Present the solution architecture, including all technical aspects of the product
- Conduct in-depth product evaluations to verify solution meets prospects EMM requirements
- Perform product installations as related to evaluations
- Configure product integration to back-end business systems as required
- Perform production training as related to evaluations
- Create solution architectures that reflect the prospects environment & their mobility requirements
- Ability to work well with both IT & business people
- Ability to work well with networking, security, messaging, & device management personal
- Ability to present to both individual contributors as well as an executives
- Ability & experience to work independently in remote office locations
Who you are...
- A self-starter & proactive leader willing to display initiative with common sense
- Results-driven & committed to outcomes rather than output
- Team-focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
- Strong work-ethic & committed to quality
- Disciplined, organized & methodical in approach to tasks & activities
- Judicious in use of company resources as MobileIron is a lean company
What youve done
- Minimum 4 years experience selling an enterprise software solution.
- Experience demonstrating enterprise software solutions to both technical & business audiences
- Experience installing & configuring enterprise software solutions for prospects & customers
- Experience working with companies to define solution requirements & map requirements to software solutions
- Experience working with software start-up companies
- Experience working with the following disciplines - security, IdPs, databases, networking, messaging, & Linux
- CISSP / CCSP certification a plus.
- Experience working with mobility, identity, SaaS, DLP, & compliance a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans & individuals with disability encouraged to apply.