Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As Jackpockets Employee Experience Manager, you will be the backbone of our in-office employee experience, responsible for managing operations & the overall employee experience of our New York City office. You will have a consistent pulse on the needs of our employees & will play a vital role in the evolution of our workforce. The ideal candidate is nimble, empathetic, resourceful, & ready to take on new adventures each day. This is a full-time role reporting to the SVP, People.
- Youre the employee experience ambassador! This means youll be seated in our main lobby & will be the first point of contact with all employees & visitors including potential candidates, customers & partners
- Lead employee events in the NYC office & beyond, including happy hours, department retreats, company offsites etc.
- Owner of office aesthetics like decor, organization, plants(!), office layout & much more!
- Partner closely & provide regular support to the People team, including overseeing engagement surveys, workforce trends & coordination with visiting customers & candidates
- Oversee facilities management of the office, including conference room management, snacks & beverages inventory, office supplies & equipment, mail & distribution, HVAC, repairs etc
- Own vendor relationships for maintenance, shipments, cleaning, caterers & food suppliers
- Budget ownership in partnership with Finance for NYC events, office supplies & swag
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the NYC building management
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups on in-office initiatives
- Partner with InfoSec team on office security & access
- This role is expected to be in the New York City office 40 hours per week with the ability to work from home from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years experience on a corporate workplace team; experience in a start-up environment a plus
- Exceptionally detail-oriented & self-directed with the ability to work autonomously, ruthlessly prioritize & execute with little oversight
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- An interest in & eye for design. Design is a core value to our company DNA & runs deeper than just aesthetics. Great design is necessary to convey great ideas.
- Ability to cross collaborate with all departments at the company with a close relationship to the People team
- Strong executive presence & ability to own a room
- Tech-savvy with an eagerness to learn new platforms quickly
- Understanding of workplace safety protocols: OSHA, fire safety, evacuation plans, etc.
- Experience working closely with building management & outside facilities vendors. For example, HVAC, cleaners, decorators, suppliers etc.
- Comfortable with change & quickly able to adapt to an evolving workplace
- Supreme decision maker!
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits & Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals & stocked kitchen
- Autonomy & upward mobility
The annual base compensation range for this role is $75,000 - $95,000.
This is a full-time exempt position & is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, & reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, & activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.