Qubits Customer Team includes the brightest talent: experienced SAAS professionals, ex-consultants & engineers. We are looking for a Strategy Consultant, to help solve our clients digital challenges; youll work with clients & senior stakeholders from across our Retail, e-Gaming & Travel verticals (which includes brands like Estee Lauder Companies, TJX & GVC (Ladbrokes Coral Group) & more).
You will be recommending & delivering best in class personalisation strategy in the form of specific strategic projects & technology implementations, leveraging proven best practice & client data analysis. We therefore need somebody with established professional & client-facing experience (with industry expertise being a huge plus), strong analytical capabilities & the ability to understand & articulate SaaS technology, enabling you to be a strategic advisor for our clients.
At an exciting time in Qubits growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of customer relationships & supporting your Strategy Consultant Team Lead in executing against our business strategy & success metrics. This role provides a platform to develop your problem solving abilities & consulting skills in a fast paced, autonomous, innovative technology start-up. It is a great opportunity for people who are looking to develop their career in the SAAS space within an international business.
- Gains an in-depth understanding of clients' businesses, their objectives & KPIs, through pointed Discovery
- Translates this understanding into best practice, tactical, data driven strategic projects & roadmaps for execution, ensuring our clients get the most from our technology & setting them up for success with Qubit
- Use industry best practices to guide customers through their A/B Testing & Personalization strategies to ensure that clients are delivering meaningful, data driven experiences to their customers
- Analyzing & interpreting client Qubit data - identifies analysis opportunities, conducts analysis, visualises it & communicates the resultant insight effectively to support strategic projects & to help solve client challenges, demonstrating real business value
- Relaying & interpreting results in the context of the customer's business in Business Review meetings
- Communicates & presents with authority to clients, delivering strategy to a variety of clients & stakeholders & builds client relationships
- Takes accountability for delivering strategic project success with focus on & ensuring continued alignment against clients objectives
- Delivers strategy for both existing clients & prospects
- Ensures your clients all see the value in the product & services that they have purchased from Qubit
- Collaborates effectively with wider Customer Team in day to day working & co-creates best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your clients
- Liaises with the Product Team & is a customer advocate, bringing their voice & needs back to the business
- Manages parallel projects & prioritises own workload
- Bachelors degree or higher (minimum 3.2 GPA)
- 2 - 4 years experience in SAAS, management consulting or other similar industry
- Understanding of web analytics & metrics is preferred
- Experience in Retail, Travel, eGaming is preferred
- Proven passion for technology & digital
- Comfortable with technical concepts & adept at learning new technology applications
- Strong business acumen & problem-solving skills required with ability to quickly process complex information
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding goals
- Highly competent in presentation building & delivery
- Self starter, who enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced & innovative environment
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical & business staff
- Fluent in English & with the authorization to work in the USA
Qubit is committed to ensuring that all members of the team are treated fairly & with dignity & respect. No Qubyte shall be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief & marital status or on the grounds of disability, without justification.