Are you an experienced manager with a background in customer service, operations, or healthcare? If so, read on!
CIC Health is seeking a Site Supervisor to facilitate the opening & management of its new Open To Public site in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood. The hours are a flexible 40 hours per week, with days to be determined between you & your manager. Your hours could include weekends on an occasional or regular basis.
ABOUT CIC HEALTH
CIC Health is one of the fastest growing healthtech startups in New England & is expanding nationally. We provide COVID-19 testing services to organizations such as schools, colleges, companies, elder care facilities, & others, as well as individual customers. For organizations we integrate CLIA-certified laboratories, physician oversight, result reporting, & billing software. For individual customers we simplify the overall testing experience by making it easy to schedule & pay for your test online. No more waiting in lines. Our testing services are accessible, fast & easy.
You can learn more about CIC Health offerings here.
CIC Health is a subsidiary of CIC - learn more below.
CIC is a global leader in building & operating innovation communities. Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, MA, CIC is one of the first companies to offer flexible office space & coworking options, providing a platform for the world's most impactful entrepreneurs to innovate better & faster.
We have locations in Boston, Cambridge, Miami, Philadelphia, Providence, Rotterdam, St. Louis, Warsaw, & Tokyo & are growing into other cities, within the US & abroad. CIC has supported over 6,000 startups, growth companies, & branches of larger organizations, representing for-profit, mission-driven, & non-profit sectors across a wide array of industries.
CIC co-founded a number of mission-aligned organizations including Venture Caf, CIC's primary non-profit programming partner, & CIC Health, offering COVID-19 testing services to companies & the public.
We invite you to explore all our openings & learn more about our teams here.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
You will join our new CIC Health team & help support its mission of providing more accessible & frequent testing for COVID-19.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing all site personnel at your given collection site(s), while reporting to the Public Testing Operations Manager for your state or region.
• Staffing, onboarding, training, & supervising site staff. Management expectations are expected to be light & are limited to:
• Approving hours & schedule adjustments, while providing coverage as
• Overseeing & improving performance
• Acting as escalation/emergency contact for collection site staff
• Coordinating with existing property management, cleaners, & CIC Health staff regarding any important information changes, as well as with the Public Testing leadership team.
• Managing clinician company relationships by supporting shift changes, adjusting clinicians, & other processes.
• Serving as the last line of defense for onsite problems
• Working with the operations manager to maintain budgets & carry out expense reports for your site.
• Holding Stripe merchant account access for occasional refund/billing needs.
• Approving clinician invoices.
• Initiating improvements to the operational experience of testing.
• Ensuring that the testing space is set up & ready for the day in collaboration with our onsite clinician.
• Auditing & maintaining PPE & safety protocols.
• Overseeing supply inventory, including checking & ordering supplies & updating order sheets.
• Maintaining vendor relationships, creating & maintaining systems to track inventory, & ordering stock as needed.
• Empathetically & thoroughly responding to client concerns & directing them to the CIC Health public testing support team for questions.
As our ideal candidate, you:
• Thrive in a constantly changing, fluid, & fast-paced environment.
• Thrive while working independently & across teams in a collaborative environment.
• Are highly organized & keen to develop new systems & processes.
• Have a sharp eye for detail.
• Have the capacity & desire to develop tools to share knowledge & expertise with the CIC team.
• Confidently make decisions & exercise good judgment while understanding the needs of the company.
• Are not be afraid to ask for help when needed & proactively seek the information needed to make decisions.
• A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency with applications & software such as Gmail, Gdocs, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• Availability for occasional off-hours calls in support of sites operating during evenings/weekends.
• Ability to occasionally come onsite outside of normal hours to solve for unique issues.
If you don't meet all the requirements or qualifications but bring some other unique skills & experience that would be valuable in this role, please apply & highlight those attributes for us in your cover letter.
• Starting compensation is commensurate with experience.
• 100% company paid premium healthcare & dental benefits.
• 100% company paid long & short-term disability, & life insurance.
• 401k (must be 21+).
• Three weeks of vacation (more with seniority) plus thirteen holidays from the start.
ATTRACTIONS OF THE JOB
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy & supported. Some of the benefits of being here include:
• Fun people in a dynamic space. We pride ourselves on finding driven & bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clientele. The number one reason CICers say they like working here is because of their colleagues!
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn & develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community at a growing company.
• Discounted services & memberships on tools to make your life happier/healthier such as gym memberships, tech & design support, hotel stays, & other fantastic options.
• Free weekly COVID-19 testing when required to work on site.
CIC is committed to building teams that reflect the fabric of the cities we support. We welcome all candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Any other human expressions & experiences not mentioned here are equally welcome. If you require an accommodation please let us know. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.