WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
With offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, & London, Singapore is one of our fastest-growing locations. We are looking for a People (HR) Admin & Office Manager who creative & highly organized to support the team as we scale in the APAC region. In this role, you will ensure the smooth operations of the Singapore office & handle general HR administrative functions for our business in Asia. You will also be the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility related questions.
- Administer employee benefits & insurance for the Singapore office.
- Support on-boarding/off-boarding of new-hires
- Handle visa administration & end-to-end work pass related issues such as application, renewal, cancellation, appeals, etc.
- Liaise with other Office Coordinators across the global organization
- Serve as a point of contact for visiting remote employees & guests.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience in office management or executive assistance in a people-facing role
- Friendly & professional. You take pride in your ability to cultivate a fun & inviting office atmosphere, & a willingness to engage with guests to make them feel welcome
- A team player & collaborator, willing to jump in on any task, big or small.
- Able to manage time, work independently & see projects through completion
- Possess exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good with computers & proficient with G Suite.
- Someone with strong organizational, project management & problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Able to manage inventory & maintain a basic budget.
- International company working experience in HR or administration is preferred.
- Experience within the startup & tech industry is a definite advantage
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.