ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theaters, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
CREATIVE AT TODAYTIX GROUP
Our company is design-focused, & we strive for understanding & delivering a meaningful & delightful user experience. The creative team works across many types of creative initiatives at TodayTix Groupfrom our brand voice, B2B, B2C, emails, digital ads, social media, merchandising, out-of-home ads, web landing pages, & even events. We agonize over & take pride in crafting user-friendly & user-focused experiences. Thats where you come in: were looking for a diverse set of designers & copywriters of many disciplines, skills, backgrounds, & specialties to join our growing Creative team.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented designer to join our NY team. You will take the current brand & ideas to apply your craft through design execution, while collaborating with other designers, copywriters, project manager, & account managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with project managers & other creatives to deliver projects with long- & short-term goals
- Maintain our new visual design system & brand voice
- Working under the supervision of the lead designer, you will craft the design solutions for our emails, digital ads, out-of-home ads, social media & more
- Occasionally collaborate with the product designers to ensure the end-to-end user experience across product, merchandising & marketing
- Participate in design reviews & share your work regularly with the design & company leadership
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience
- A strong foundation in graphic design, communication or other design-related fields
- A good understanding of design systems
- The ability to apply the brand style guide & create the designs that are on-brand & beautifully crafted
- The ability to work on several projects at once & meet deadlines
- The ability & desire to keep up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, & resources
- Experience with video, animation or sound design
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.